Reese Would Take Ginn

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

reese is an arse, and nobody cares, like gunny said...why do we even speak of him on this site, hes got nothing to do with the titans, www.espn.com thats where you can talk all you want about how well reese talks about stuff he doesnt know...

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why are people so bitter torwards floyd? At least he got us Hope, Thornton, Wade, and Mawae in the offseason with a lot less money than we've sat around with this season.
    If nothing else, I'll miss that he tried. Something we're not doing now.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

make up your mind

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

this might also show why reese is on ESPN now-a-days too

5. hes using wishful thinking

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO Reese has much more credibility than the vast majority of "draft experts" like Kiper might have. Just look back 5 years at any draft and you will find all kinds of worthless picks as well as worthless predictions.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Worthless picks?

Just look back 5 years at any draft and you will find all kinds of worthless picks
    ---------------------------------

Soxcat is right just look at woolfolk, calico, gardner, laboy, odom, schobel, waddell.

Ok reese is brighter than most talking heads who don't know much but he has drafted 40 players the last 4 drafts and what have we got to show for it?

All that said ginn's return ability sets him apart here and with the one exception of jarrett i think i would also take him in rd one. He's a randall el kind of guy and if we get pac back that would give us some big time play makers in VY, pacman and ginn. Watch out.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

not you rolltide. not you.

9. well nobody really knows what a teams FO is exactly thinking, like everyone thought last year Bush was a lock for the #1 spot, but yet they went DE Mario Williams and that caught just about everyone off guard. im for ginn as i have stated before and i really hope that he can become a dominate and big play force for our team

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar