Reese Would Take Ginn

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Former Titans GM and current ESPN analyst Floyd Reese says he'd use pick 19 on a weapon for QB Vince Young -- namely, Ohio State receiver Ted Ginn Jr. "My plan was — not that anybody cared — we were going to try and get Vince some weapons," Reese said. "We were going to be sure we had quality tight ends and we wanted to add at receiver. I would think that Ginn or somebody like that would be a possibility. If one of the running backs were to slip, maybe the kid from Cal (Marshawn Lynch), he would have to be a possibility, too."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

got that right.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Were getting Ginn haaa haa ha ah aha aha ahah

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Floyd ain't GM any more, see Gunny's post

Kinda makes me glad he's not calling the shots for this draft, we need to focus on defense

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Ol' Floyd is gettin' a little feisty! He should join the smack returners.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No kidding. Clearly he didn't really want to resign.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Reese would take Ginn?

Former Titans GM and current ESPN analyst Floyd Reese says he'd use pick 19 on a weapon for QB Vince Young -- namely, Ohio State receiver Ted Ginn Jr. "My plan was — not that anybody cared — we were going to try and get Vince some weapons," Reese said. "We were going to be sure we had quality tight ends and we wanted to add at receiver. I would think that Ginn or somebody like that would be a possibility. If one of the running backs were to slip, maybe the kid from Cal (Marshawn Lynch), he would have to be a possibility, too."

hold on, didnt just yesterday he say he would go for a DE or Corner???

floyd reese, JUST SHUT UP!!!

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He said the Titans will PROBABLY go DE or DB. He stated that HE PERSONALLY would choose Ginn...

9. dgood

dgood Guest

Exactly why I hate Reese.....oh, and the fact that he wasted so many picks on DE's in the past that suck now.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well didnt reese draft jevon kearse??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar