Redskins vs. Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Brandon really started to play well at the end of the season. I see a Derrick Mason-type career out of Jones.

I realized that. No, I dont think Griff will be good at CB and he should be playing FS. We needed to get a DE early in the draft, and we didnt. Its quite unfortunate.

2. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

:notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :werd:

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Hahahaha titans are struggling, how???? its preseason and we shut the redskins out for 4 quarters and we didnt even have vince young to start. How did we struggle?

4. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

If you did watch the game, you'll see that we only only had 101 yards of total offense in the 1st half. We only had 1 drive go beyond 6 plays. We also only had 2 drives over 10 yards......yes.....only 2 drives over 10 yards.

Only ONE drive in the 1st half was substantial and it was for 54 yards and we missed the field goal.

In the 2nd half, we had TWO drives worthy of note. One was for a robust 41 yards that resulted in a punt.

The other was the best drive of the game at 75 yards and we managed a FIELD GOAL.

Our 2nd and 3rd strings easily eclipsed what our starters did on offense.

But please.....continue.

5. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

And nah, yall are fake fans. How do you say a team you root for sucks and the season hasnt started. how can you put down the titans after what they did the first half of the game with the people who will actually start. Yall just mad because we didnt draft the players yall wanted. This has nothing to do with how the titans play, this has to do with we didnt draft meachem or dwayne jarrett Lol. get over it.

6. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

Stillmatic and ChrisHenry,

I just want to send a congratulatory thank you for turning this thread into a block of stupidity with your posts. You two have managed to bring stuff from other threads that have already been created into one that didn't mention anything NEAR how the titans played, only a specific player. hahaha

Keep it thread oriented if you're going to spew so much foolishness.

7. this is funny we lost a preseason game and the season is over. hahah, what a joke, give me a break, its PRESEASON....

8. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

hahaha....are you completely lacking common sense? this has nothing to do with who we drafted. i guess you missed the part where i said i think michael griffin is going to be a good player. LOL!!! Duh....comes to mind.

you don't know what being a REAL fan is apparently. You've yet to post anything remotely normal or smart in this whole thread. You just keep repeating the same things over and over.

So if a FAKE fan knows a lot more than you and has the ability to show reasoning with where his team is, then what does that say for YOU? haha

9. Ok, vols fan we suck titans suck, we are horrible, we arent gonna win one game this year, season is over, we didn't score a touchdown, meachem is tearing it up in preseason im pick him up on my team, the raiders look good, they are gonna win the super bowl this year. There thats volsfan thinks is right in his head.

10. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

haha yeah that is funny....where did someone say that? Oh wait....you're in the wrong thread again. This thread was about Paul Williams. Go away kiddo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar