Redskins at Colts is my late game: please slap me I think I'm happy about it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

anyone else getting this game? yahoo! hasn't got it listed for sure but I know fox has a doubleheader... there is no way Peyton's minions here in Chatta-vega$ will be denied the right to see their holy choking savior...

for real, anyone see the Redskins knockin' them out? You know they have got to be angry about us beating them... The 'skins must be thinking if we can come within a point of beating the Colts... the skins will play strenth on weakness...

Will Portis have a big day? I'm a hater, I know, but I'd love to see the Colts embarrass themselves. Their run d stinks. They know it.

Predictions anyone? silly or otherwise?

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

As a Titans Fan gotta root for the Skins - the Colts run D is really weak so I think the upset is possible

If the Skins beat the Colts, then the Titans would be the only AFC South team to beat Washington this year

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

looks like the NFL does have a poster boy in Manning.

The Skins have national appeal... but damn... come and get it boys!!!:ha:

peyton! get you hot roasted peyton! peyton!
    $0.75! get your hot roasted peyton!

[​IMG]

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I read this week that the Colts have been concentrating on stopping the run in practice. Even if they cant stop Portis the Skins secondary is not up to stopping Manning. Sorry Bipolar but I reckon the Colts win 38-14

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

what if they can't stop the run? yeah, I know, but c'mon... what if manning just sucks? I'm desperate! It irks me to see them without at least one loss!!! I feel like freakin' Larry Csonka over here. I've got a chamange cork I've got to pop for those Colts. Forget the Bears.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Get ready to pop that cork,
    the Colts are beatable and are ripe to fall...

[​IMG]

sooner than later...

7. I think it'll be close, but Colts will win, this is make or break for the Skins now...

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

In other AFC South news Texans hammer the Jags....

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

redskins get td! 7-7 ball game!

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

anybody see peyton crying on the field LOL :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar