Redesign The Rams uniforms contest.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Those look the best

2. Ant Howard

Ant Howard Starter

I"m a Titans fan born and raised in LA and the first 3 NFL games I attended had the Los Angeles Rams playing, I stopped liking them when they moved to Anaheim so them being back isn't that big a deal for me, except the Super Bowl coming to town every 4 years seems cool....hopefully, I"m not an *******

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I didnt really mean youre all ******* lol, but "Rams" and "Lakers" seems like a name suited for teams inland

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Jazz does not fit Utah and Grizzlies does not fit Memphis

5. JCBRAVE

they should switch cities then

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. The Hammer

Grizzlies could go to Seattle

7. Ant Howard

Ant Howard Starter

Keep in mind the Lakers came from Minneapolis and I will tell you there are only a few lakes here near LA, the new stadium, will have 2 man made lakes, which is more than I know of and as someone noted, the Rams originally came from Cleveland around 1947 I think...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Ant Howard

Ant Howard Starter

The
    The Jazz were in New Orleans, that name should have never left and the Pelicans should now be the Jazz, but hey, what do i know

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

Memphis seems to be a good place for the NBA, and also isn't that far out from where real grizzlies roam

10. The Hammer

That is what we were getting at :)

There was a joke about it in the movie Basketball. They also mentioned the Oilers moving to Tennessee where there is no oil.

Thankfully that changed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar