Red Dead Redemption is SICK!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, May 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'll put it this way. I JUST got 100%, and it took me a whooping 52 hours. I have maybe an hour on multiplayer. A lot of that time was spent getting the Legend of The West challenges.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm honestly not proud of it, it was more shocking to me than anything. I don't think I've spent more than 30 hours on a single player since I was twelve years old.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I played online last night with a friend, doing the hideouts. Definitely fun.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

btw what constitutes vandalism in RDR?

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I think it's simply damaging property in the presence of witnesses. I know I got a shootout in one of the towns, and when I was arrested, I had multiple counts of vandalism. Shooting up property (that includes Horses perhaps too) probably constitutes that.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bumping an old thread here to see if anyone got the zombie add-on for RDR.

I'm still playing the game so have not gotten any of the add-ons. I understand all four will come out on a disc in late November for about $30.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah. It's arguably as good as the original (it's a different game). Extremely fun (a lot funnier too, plot wise too), and the atmosphere is fantastic. It's a lot more than *R just throwing in some zombies. The world feels completely different.

There's a ton of content too. I'd say the game takes about 6 hours if you speed through it, and up to 15-18 hours if you really squeeze out of every rescue mission and challenges (and their are quite a few, and most of them are very worthwhile). When you're done, there's a "Horde" type mode.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What's "Horde"?

I'm no where close to finishing the first game but thought this sounded good.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

A "horde" mode is a nickname for multiplayer games that have you with a few other people (3 other players in this case) that have to withstand a number of enemies. If you survive one round, then you go to the next, although enemies will get tougher and in higher quantities. In this case, the enemies are zombies. The games are located in small towns, and there are a possible 15 rounds. I've done 10, and that was pretty difficult, so it's a good challenge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar