Rebuilding - Andrew Luck

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Childress79, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

Looks like we are headed for the #1 pick, but even if we don't get Luck, there's always Barkley (hopefully).

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll take my chances with Gabbert or Newton this year than some pipe dream of getting the number one pick. What sets Luck apart from those guys anyway?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why not rebuild by being competitive at 8-8 and then using that mid first rd pick Pryor?

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This team needs to fall a good way to supplant some of those turds at the bottom. The odds of a team picking #1 are the same as the odds of a team winning The Super Bowl. I don't see either happening next season for The Titans. With guys like CJ, Britt and a new coach with something to prove you're bound to back into at least 4 wins. Helps to play Jax and Houston twice..

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I'm surprised people are so opposed to the notion of trading CJ, but I agree on this general concept still going into next season's draft.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Because Pryor is barely a college QB let alone NFL.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This time last year, many thought Locker would have been picked over Bradford. Lots can happen in a year.

8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i would rather have rusty smith before pryor

9. 24

24 Starter

Yep, Pryor is living off the hype from his recruiting days. If people could evaluate him independent of his former #1 ranking, then I doubt he even gets drafted as a QB. Especially considering he's going to be suspended for 5 games, I don't even see him going in the first 2 rounds.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Hey a top 10 pick is good enough for me. That means either Barkley or Jones at QB who are both better than anyone in this class.

TitanJeff is right about Locker being the favorite to go #1 but that was also supposed to be his coming out year. Luck is already a way better prospect than Locker.

If Peterson, Amukamara, Miller, and Dareus aren't available at 8 then trade down a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar