Reason the Titans lost today!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith Starter

If the ref don't blow that easy call, contact was initiated INBOUNDS, we win, momentum was on our side and we probably take it down for another score and put it out of reach. That call can't be made, look at the video board and check before you go through with that bs call, changed the entire game. the nfl needs to watch it's officials much more closely, maybe 25% are worth keeping around from my estimation

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Games stats say D. Williams had the fumble on the PR, I figured is was Reynaud at which I thought to myself the guy needs to be let go.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Didn't help that Loggains' play-calling is HORRIFIC on run plays.

EVERYONE knew what the play was.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Five straight three and outs to start the game certainly played a part.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd think you guys would learn at some point that you take the points in close games. Everyone was screaming to go for the TD against the Chargers. Munch took the 3 points and guess what? The Titans won by 3 on the late TD to Hunter because of it instead of tying it on that play.

Take the 3 points against the Chiefs and it's a touchdown game late, despite the Fitztragic picks.

6. LaceUp304

LaceUp304 Camp Fodder

One of the things that bothered me today was having the ball on the 1 yd line and not getting a touchdown. We have to score on those. I understand the logic of battle being our short yardage back but when he's struggling to get that yard,why not let CJ try? He may not run as hard as Jackie, but he hits the hole quicker. Which is just as important on the goal line.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Contact on Smith was made before he was out-of-bounds. That is what will piss me off for the next few days.

Had'em...

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If you can't get 1 yard in 4 downs you don't deserve 3 points. God awful play calling. Let's run it up the middle 4 straight plays PLEASE.

9. Wraith

Wraith Starter

should have tried a qb sneak on 4th, the problem is going back to hand it off, that allows the d more time to penetrate, qb sneak takes that away

10. LaceUp304

LaceUp304 Camp Fodder

And Fitzpatrick just doesn't fit our style of offense. Hope Jake heals quickly! Got a tall task in front of us next week. Let's rally the troops and shock the world!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar