Realistic Draft Prospects for us sitting at #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JR1980, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

I count Cleveland and Oakland in that. If one of the "top" qbs fall to them, they will consider them. Pryor is not the answer in Oakland and Cleveland doesn't have a head coach. I think the new coach will want "his" QB. Regardless, I don't see a qb falling to us even if there are only 4 teams.

2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

So whoever is the lowest rated of those 5 QBs could be our guy. Who would that be?

3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

There are 5 QBs if Hundley declares.

4. Fairweather Fan

I highly doubt there has ever been a draft with 5 qbs worthy of a top ten pick. I guarantee that there are not 5 qbs worth one of the top 11 picks in this draft. Just because you pick them top ten does not mean they are top ten (eg, Jake Locker). Why reach again? I'm not saying Jake is the answer. I'm just being realistic.

5. Fairweather Fan

Dude! Are you insane? Take the 5th ranked qb with the number 11 pick? Take him in the second.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I think we should draft McCarron, and let him and locker compete.

After the things he's gone through, and accomplished, McCarron would win out, kid's tough as nails, and deserves to wear the #10 jersey more than Jakey go breaky.

7. Fairweather Fan

Cut Fitz and Rusty. Draft a qb in the second. Let Locker, Wilson, and the second round draft pick fight it out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

The only way i'd take another WR is it would have to be a game changer like player like AJ Green or Julio Jones.Now imagine putting Wright and Hunter with a dominant receiver and we would be looking really good on offense.Add a punishing physical RB in there who can bust a constant four or five yards a carry and we will be looking good.No more CJ types time to get back to what made this team great an Eddie George type back.I know not to count on it but i think if we could get a game changing receiver and a good solid punishing back that can get some good yardage and consistently move the chains our offense would be a force especially if Locker can stay healthy and play like he played the first four or five games before he got hurt.

As far as defense i think if we can get Gregg Williams back and get a game changing defensive end in here like Hardy our defense would be better than it was this year.I think we need to get a good game changer on the line to help Casey.Just wondering if we are going to get anyone in free agency this year that could make an impact.

As far as special teams they better keep Leon Washington or Marc Mariani.

9. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

I think the lowest rated of the top 5 right now will be hundley. He shouldn't last beyond the top 15-20. After that McCarren and mettenberg should be available in the 2nd.

Personally I would take hundley over locker.

10. Fairweather Fan

I guarantee 5 qbs will not go in the top 20.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar