Real Time Draft 2.0

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by DegenerateBUM, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm getting up at 5 AM EST, so I crashed right as we picked, but I would have taken Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota.

So...

1st: Yetur Gross-Matos, Edge
    2nd: Kristian Fulton, CB
    3rd: Tyler Johnson, WR

May have to get on later today and do it the same way today.

2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I wanted:
    1. CB Kristian Fulton
    2. CB Kristian Fulton
    3. WR Gabriel Davis

3. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Javaris Davis CB

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Sorry I gotta catch up...

round 1 - Jaylon Johnson CB
    round 2 - Kristian Fulton CB
    round 3 - Darrynton Evans RB
    round 5 - Larrel Murchison DT

Not being able to trade is annoying! I really think the Titans were planning on take Ruiz at C and Wilson at OG in round 2 (moving up probably) and going rb in round 3 (which they did) and adding Clowney and Ryan back in free agency!

Not having a 4th is a killer here as can't move up in round 2 (where most of the meat was) without losing the 3rd.

I was gonna take Madubuike in round 2 but Fulton is too good to pass up and I have him rated a little higher. Plus, Butler is making a fortune and not playing up to that dollar amount and gives us great depth and youth. We need a lot of CB talent to compete with KC's wr's!

I like Hennessey at OC but can't reach for him in round 2. Ruiz was really the perfect interior OL for us as he could challenge both OG and OC spots. Also some really good rb's in rd 2 but splitting time with Henry means less playing time than a starter.

Would have liked to trade 2 7th's and a late pick to get into round 5 to grab quez...but we didn't do that!

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

So if you had taken Johson in the first, you'd still have taken Fulton in the 2nd? You're supposed to build from your first pick, not start fresh.

Although I guess going doule corner could be a strategy. The raiders have like 6 receivers in this draft.

6. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

7. DegenerateBUM

DegenerateBUM Starter

Benito Jones DL

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yes, I double dipped at CB. Really close to taking Madubuike DT in round 2 but think he'd play less and we could use a couple of excellent cb's right now with Ryan out in fa and who knows how long we'll want to pay Butler top dollar and are they gonna re-sign Adoree to big bucks? Plus with injuries, can't have too many good cb's if you want to cover against KC!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

No final trade for me...

Here are my final picks (in all of my picks)...

round 1 - Jaylon Johnson CB
    round 2 - Kristian Fulton CB
    round 3 - Darrynton Evans RB
    round 5 - Larrel Murchison DT
    round 7 - Benito Jones DT
    round 7 - Hunter Washington TE
    round 7 - Rodrigo Blankenship PK

I'm not big on 7th round QB's as when you're trying to get to and win a SB, hard to carry 3 qb's. Don't need another CB (the titans took) since I already took 2 elite ones. Jones I had higher ranked as an overall player but Murchison a better pass rusher. Hunter Washington could definitely develop and compete in the TE room. I'm tempted to take Anchrum at OG but we have our starters and I'm not sure we have a starter at PK we're comfortable with. With trades I probably would have tried to move up with our 7th round picks to get Quez. A 3rd or 4th wr with top end speed who can take short throws to the house and provide some ST value are nice to have around! Almost took him in the 5th!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar