Real reason Titan game not switched to Sunday night.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

this won't be Favre's last game, but they will be using the same old, "we may be watching Brett Farve play the last time, tonight" thing all weekend- Im telling you I am tired of Favre, he's isn't even as good as the media would lead you to think- Favre eats a chicken sandwich and ESPN thinks they must tell the whole nation "who cares"- fact of the matter is most people are tired of hearing about Farve, I willing to say in the offseason even some Packers fans were tired of Farve- and for some reason Madden loves Brett Favre, this is a total waste- and its stupid because the Bears will be resting some of their starters...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ratings will be interesting.

3. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

just a few snipets of what will be Sunday's game, courtesy John Madden...

"Look at Brett Farve, this may be the last time we see this guy.

Brett Farve will look to end the regular season on a high note by beating the Bears vertially all by himself on offense.

And Brett Farve's offense comes on the field, the Packers are down by 7.

Oh man, did you see what Brett Farve just did, that was phenomanol.

Watch this replay. Brett Farve pushed out the pocket, scrambles to pick up the first, look at Urlacher- Farve just ducks his head and BOOM! Brett Farve is actually flown back 2 yards not because of Urlachers hit, but because the hit Farve delivered was just to strong for both men.

Oh man thats a bad spot, Brett Farve picked up the first, how can it be 4th and 6.

I think they should let Brett Farve go for it.

Brett Farve- man have you seen this guy move, I mean he is no Vick, but he can outrun Brian Urlacher.

Brett Farve still has the strongest arm in the league, his league high ints last year were do to the ball going through his WR into the DB's hands.

Brett Farve is the greatest QB of all time.

Brett Farve is just like turkey, no matter what you do to him he's always good, and just like turkey he's pretty good.

Im telling you if the Packers had more Brett Farve, with his toughness these guys would be serious playoff contenders.

Just an amazing interception by Charles Woodson for the touchdown, its a shame he didn't stop at the one to let Brett Farve come on the field again.

Now you want to talk Pro Bowl snubs, Brett Farve's name is hands down at the top of the list, he's earned it. And he deserves to be in the playoffs.

This may very well be Brett Farve's last game, and I am honered to be apart of it.

And the Packers lose 44-21, Brett Farve though had a great game. 11-26, 1td, 2 ints.

Brett Farve, whatever he does is the greatest QB of argruebly of all time in my opinion, it is sad his team did not come prepared to play tonight. I wish we could see him in the playoffs.

Brett Farve is walking off the field folks, that may be the last time we will see #4 Brett Farve."

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wow so many wrong spellings of Favre...Madden will be furious. :brow:

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

whoa, how did I go through the whole thing spelling Favre wrong- I usually dont ever do that, in fact I used to get on to people for spelling it wrong...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't cross the street, the Madden Bus is coming..

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I wonder what would have happened if Favre was ever on the cover of Madden? Would his "greatness" have been able to overcome the curse?

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

he may be next year- either Tomilison, Favre, Taylor, or Urlacher...

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Fine with me... just as long as it's not VY

10. You're one funny guy :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar