Ready for the Off-Season?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by oilerstruck, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

So with the number 1 pick in the upcoming draft, who do will our new GM take?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

Week 1 has not even finished and people are already giving up.

A new pathetic low.

3. that is so true gunny

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I agree with gunny!

I am totally frustrated with this team but i'm not ready to give up on this team.

What else can we do?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

somebody pinch me, RollT just ageed with me.:eek:

6. times like this you see who the true fans are .......

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I support the Titans no matter what, but this happens every year so I'm not surprised.

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I hate to break it to you but we're not the worst team in the league.

With Bret Favre at the helm of the Packers I can safely say they are worse then us. I'm predicting 39 interceptions, plus 25 touchdowns because he just seems to do that somehow.

The faders are at an all-time low, don't be surprised if you see several more shutouts this year. However, Brooks showed his mobility by seemingly running right into the San Diego defenders. Talk about effort.

The Texans are a wild card, they still suck but maybe not as bad as last year. I thought the Texans o-line improved but I guess it just looked that way playing against their d-line all summer.

Then there's the niners. It will take more than a year to improve the leagues worst offense and defense. Alex Smith did look alright though. He has already tied his most TD's for a season with one. And that was in a single game.

9. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Your just dreaming

10. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

No one is giving up just being real. We need changes at the top. Our GM hasn't fared well with his picks the last few years and did a poor job managing the cap with the players we had. I understand that the cap can cause problems keeping people but loading a contract the way he did with Jevon, Eddie & Steve was all wrong. Look at the Dolts. They have been able to keep most of the high profilers over the last 5 years even with Payton's large contract. Yes they let the Edge go but his prime was behind him. I beleive our players are putting forth the best effort they can. Serveral of them just don't have the talent to compete and that goes back to the GM who brought them here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar