Reading the coverage: Jerry Jones takes shot at Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky
    The great thing about the mailbag? Well there are too many to discuss here, but it is open 24/7/365.
    Please join me for an AFC South chat today at 3:00. I can stay late if you like.
    We can talk about any of this and more...
    Houston Texans
    Andre Johnson provides a commanding voice for the Texans, says Richard Justice. I agree he should be getting the ball more, but I'd prefer commanding hands right now. I'll look at what's going on with AJ in a post later today.
    Jerry Jones takes a shot at the Texans, and Bob McNair handles it gracefully.
    Owen Daniels watches how Dallas Clark works, writes Megan Manfull.
    Ahman Green could come off the bench behind Steve Slaton against the Colts for his first action of the season, according to John McClain.
    Indianapolis Colts
    The Colts want to get their skill people on the field and spread the ball around, writes Mike Chappell.
    The offensive line the Colts envisioned for the start of the season could actually be on the field Sunday, according to Phil Richards.
    There is no T.O. on the Colts, where pass catcher worry about wins, not catches. Justin. A. Cohn's story.
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Kenny Pettway, who was with Richard Collier when he was shot, gets a new chance in Green Bay, whereTom Silverstein spoke with him.
    Fred Taylor can reach 11,000 yards in the Jags' first regular-season prime time game since 2001, writes Vito Stellino.
    Jerry Porter has played one game and is already lamenting his lack of chances? ""Who's made a big play when the ball ain't thrown to him? So throw the ball to me. I'll catch it. That's it." Michael C. Wright with details.
    Tennessee Titans
    Vince Young was back in limited action at practice and Kerry Collins can't see moving forward as a backup when he gets to free agency after this season, according to Jim Wyatt.
    Who should be the Titans QB in 2009? Wyatt asks for your opinion.
    For those interested in former Titan Travis Henry's troubles, here are details from Denver.

More...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Texans aren't about football either..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar