Reading the coverage: Injured Colts on verge of return

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky

Me. You. Talking AFC South. At 3:00. p.m. Here.Â*

I am always on the lookout for stuff on the web that touches on the AFC South. See somthing I've missed? Please drop a note in the mailbag.

Houston Texans

The Texans seek to do something better on the road, writes Megan Manfull.

Ahman Green's status for Minnesota is uncertain, says Manfull.

Indianapolis Colts

Bob Sanders, Joseph Addai and Kelvin Hayden returned to practice and the team is optimistic they'll all play against New England, says Phil Richards.

Dominic Rhodes is ready to return to his role as the second running back, writes Mike Chappell.

Tony Dungy said the whole team is in a slump, according to Tom James.

Bill Polian compares the Colts' effort in Nashville to boxer Billy Conn's fight strategy against Joe Louis, according to colts.com.

Jacksonville Jaguars

The Jaguars aren't going to take two winless opponents likely, writes Vito Stellino.

Matt Jones isn't going to be suspended this week, says Michael C. Wright.

Tennessee Titans

Aaron Rodgers has done well in a tough situation for the Packers, writes Jim Wyatt.

Kyle Vanden Bosch appears ready to return to action, says Gary Estwick.

Another take on Vanden Bosch, from Terry McCormick.

Tennessee makes a big showing in Clark Judge's midseason awards.

Joe Biddle on Tony Kornheiser's Monday Night Football shots at Nashville and the Titans.

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar