Reading the coverage: Colts DTs improving

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky

It's Saturday. We've all got a lot to do. Tempting not to read any football.

OK, I'm kidding.

I did. Now you have to. I've eliminated the surfing. All you have to do is put down the coffee and click.

Houston Texans

A good part of the Texans' troubles can be traced to the first quarter, writes Dale Robertson.

Defensive coordinator Richard Smith has some questionable personnel and is hardly the singular reason for the struggles, opines Jerome Solomon.

A look at injuries heading into Sunday's game at the Colts.

Indianapolis Colts

The Colts have gotten better play out of their defensive tackles, writes Phil Richards.

A look at injuries heading into Sunday's game against the Texans.

Jacksonville Jaguars

While Mike Peterson's lost the starting middle linebacking job, Jack Del Rio is moving him to the weakside and told Michael C. Wright that Peterson will get some of Justin Durant's work.

Tennessee Titans

Chris Johnson reflects on last week, his worst game of the season so far. It's the top of Jim Wyatt's insider.

Free safety Michael Griffin still excels on special teams, says Gary Estwick.

Joe Biddle says the undefeated Titans get everyone's best shot.

More...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar