Reading the coverage: 15 years ago today, Jax got Jags

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky A rare game-less Sunday for me. I'll watch Colts-Browns on the tube, and give you a somewhat Rapid Reaction to it.

Then I'll head for Houston in the morning and do my best to give you wall-to-wall coverage of Jacksonville-Houston Monday.

On to the headlines...

Houston Texans

Dale Robertson looks at the Oilers Monday Night history, which the Texans start to try to match against the Jaguars.

A detailed look at the Oilers history on Monday night.

Sage Rosenfels will start, and it will be a game-time decision on whether Matt Schaub can back him up, writes John McClain.

Indianapolis Colts

The next generation of offensive linemen is in place and growing, with one of them -- Jamey Richard -- set to start against today in Cleveland, writes Mike Chappell.

Will cold be a factor for the Colts today in Cleveland? Chappell considers the question.

Bob Kravitz says Cleveland wrote the book on long-suffering fans.

As they hit softer stretch, the Colts are hot, writes Justin A. Cohn.

Jacksonville Jaguars

David Garrard expects to play Monday night despite bruised ribs, says Michael C. Wright.

Fifteen years ago today, the Jaguars got their NFL team. Vito Stellino looks back.

Stellino considers how the Jaguars will reshape their roster and move forward.

Tennessee Titans

Jim Wyatt considers the shape of the AFC race for playoff bids.

A Cleveland upset of the Colts today would clinch the AFC South for the Titans.

More...

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

and the rest was misery ... err history ...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    it the pain train baby!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar