Read Option Formation!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

So... It's breaking news that Chip Kelly is running the read option?

I don't feel shocked...

Edit:

Looked at that link again, now I am just confused. Are we making fun of the guy who thought shotgun= read option?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Lol I totally didn't mean to put this under breaking. Musta been from not changing it front he warmack thread? Lol my bad. That's ridiculous.

And no, this was a joke thread cuz homie called read option a formation... The picture is priceless as homie explains how to make a "read option formation"

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Ok, got it. That's pretty funny. At first I thought it was saying the Titans we're running the read option. Then I opened it and thought it was about the Eagles running it.

The joke just went 3 miles over my head, lol, but I got there.

5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'm making fun of both. Chip Kelly will get ran outta this league in two seasons if he tries to run his Oregon based offense in the NFL.

Not only did that guy call the read-option a formation, he doesn't realize that there are tons of shotgun formations with the HB next to the QB lol. I guess every fanbase has their "slower" fans. :biggrin2:

6. Clark

Lol it's just madly absurd to even say its a formation. Pistol is a formation, not an offense. Read option is a play type, not a formation... While... Yes there is certain aspects that must be managed to be a read option play... This is simply hilarious to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar