Re-signing McNair for retirement?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think both sides think it is the right thing to do now just because, but really, nobody is asking the question why is it being done? I just don't get it.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If the rat-birds were punks they could force us to trade for his rights. :suspect:

3. ONUV

ONUV Starter

doesn't matter. people will always remember him as a Titan.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

You're my boy Steve!

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

ceremonial signing sort of like what Jerry Rice did

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Steve has truly retired. He had rotator cuff surgery and is enjoying not having to think about an upcoming season. He and the Titans have plans to "hook up" this upcoming season as a beloved former player.

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Not that it matters but I would lose respect for McNair if he retired as a Titan after the way he was treated.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I wouldn't lose any if he did. It was Flloyd Reese who treated him poor and he's gone.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

love that avatar overalls. what is that shopped in?
    that guy from the simpsons?
    sideshow bob?

[​IMG]

so, I guess you can empathize with McNair huh?

used up like a kleenex and throw out with yesterdays dirty laundry? i'm pretty sure that side show bob has a tendancy to want to murder school age children and a certain bipolar clown named krusty.

I'd like to see McNair come and be a quarterbacks coach. I think it would be so cool if he helped Vince out a whole lot. (I guess he already does, idk...)

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Why would you assume that any Titans fan would care about your opinion?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar