Re-sign CD or let him walk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HurrayTitans!, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

This honestly seems like a worse class than we've had the last few years.

We aren't getting Chase or Smith. We aren't replacing CD with an 180 lb player, so Rondale Moore and Waddle are out. Seth Williams hasn't played very well. Marshall and Bateman might go high.

There are draft eligible dudes not mentioned that I really like (Jahan Dotson, Elijah Moore, Amari Rodgers, Sage Surratt, Amon-ra St. Brown), but they are mostly slot and/or mid-round guys.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Don’t forget the Chiefs with Mahomes and all his weapons drafted a RB early instead of trying to shore up a leaky defense.....

You have to be elite on one side of the ball at least. So I have no problem paying Davis and keeping the offense elite

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Regardless of whether he stays or not, really happy for CD for the year he's having. He's overcome adversity, and has appeared nothing but a hard worker for his 4 years here.

He has earnt his 2nd contract. That TD today was a thing of beauty.

• High Five High Five x 7
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Great interview pre-game with Davis talking how much he has been supported by his teammates and the organization as a whole throughout all the things he has had to deal with off the field. He really is the type of player that Vrabel and Robinson always talk about wanting on the team....I think they make a real effort to get him re-signed.

• High Five High Five x 5
  5. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Any list without Kadarius Toney on it is incomplete. That guys looks like what Percy Harvin was supposed to be.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Girl, you dumb.

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

You resign CD over Jonnu at this point I think.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Agree. Love em both, but we need that 2nd sure handed dude. If CD stays healthy, I want him on my team.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep, I really like Jonnu, but we have 3 TEs after Jonnu who are really dependable. Big drop off after CD and the next WRs. I did like how Evans looked today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar