RB by Committee..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Saints have the #1 rush defense in the league. Should be interesting.

2. Tricky

Tricky Starter

How do we think this committee will look going forward? Same as Sunday night?
    I thought AP looked the worst of the group, but none of them looked terrible. AP got the goal line carries and McNichols got the passing downs.
    Does anyone in the group take a backseat or emerge, or does it continue to be a 3 man timeshare?

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think Foreman takes another step forward

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Foreman is the best chance of having an offense similar to what we had with Henry. Not saying Foreman is as good obviously but he is a force that can grind out yardage if the defense is in nickel and or off the LOS. 3-4 yards a cloud of dust is not a terrible thing if we can still use play action and have 3rd and 5 or less consistently.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. 14u2ponder

14u2ponder Starter

I want to get Henry back in 7 weeks.

The titans have a chance to win the Superbowl this year, we need Henry back period.

With advancements in medicine, I don't see why we can't get him back before the playoffs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

I thought Foreman looked the most likely to carve off a 10m+ run, but its understandable with AP not match ready.

I think we'll see it continue to be shared but if Foreman keeps impressing he might take some snaps off the other 2.

At worst, McNichols will go back to his role with Henry on the team.

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The dilemma IMO is we have Peterson who might not be our best running back but you know the coaching staff wants to get him his carries. Foreman is probably the better bet as the starter with McNichols in his normal role.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm actually excited to see how we approach this RBBC tomorrow. I really hope we give Foreman more carries. I expect a few nice runs by Foreman tomorrow and then back to the bench he will go. I don't get those 80 yard TD run vibes from Foreman like I do Henry, but I get some type of vibe that he can break a nice run for a TD at any given time. So feed the damn dude more.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I know these are just highlights, but he has some serious explosion. Kinda odd that he hasn't had more success in the NFL with his size and speed.

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

He had multiple season ending injuries to start his career. Torn Achilles 2017. Torn biceps 2019.

Dude is a warrior for still being around at all.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar