Ravens waiting for Mac???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The issue is if he can practise so he can get the timing with his Recievers.
    that is the o-line has to pick it up.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yes, I do understand that. Like you, I try to be optimistic...
    you had us in the playoffs last year... remember? CONTENDER?
    I'm not out for blood with McNair... I've been giving it alot of thought lately...
    Which would be worse? Winning 6 or seven games with some rookie or winning 6 or seven games with McNair? I saw McNair play some bad football last year. That's not to say he didn't do some good stuff too... I'd love to see a trade.:greedy: I guess I'm just a bad fan now... but the injuries, the week to week stuff, never practicing... the last two years have really taken their toll on my patience.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Gunny, where do you get this Tide has no sense of humor stuff?:))
    :ha: LOL

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well he came down for a visit yesterday, jerkstore was used.

:ha:

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No kidding!

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If you're name isn't Mason or Kinney, he won't throw you the ball. He's hurting the development of our younger guys.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mcnair didn't play bad in 2005...

When you consider all the problems we had last year mcnair didn't play bad at all. We had poor blocking, no running game and a very young and thin WR corp and a new system.

Not only did we have 3 rookies WRs but we had injuries that significantly effected that position. Bennett missed three games, jones missed 6, young missed 3. In the end i think that will help us because roby got to play a lot more than he normally would and calico got to play more down the stretch and that might help his recovery.

All we have to do is get just a little better in a few different areas and steve could have 20 tds with 9 ints instead of 16 tds and 11 ints.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

jwill....nonsense..

He couldn't have thrown one pass to mason last year. As far as passes to our young receivers?

Troupe caught 55, b jones 23, roby 21, r williams 21. Scaife caught 37 and brown caught 25 out of the backfield. Nobody in their right mind can say that mcnair fixated on just a couple players last year when 8 different players caught over 20 balls.

And mcnair was very willing to throw the ball to bennett when he first came up.

Mcnair has never been a detriment to young players. Nonsense!

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

*cough* sarcasm

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I wonder what a hater like Ewker has to say about that?

E-:winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar