Ravens-Titans draw CBS' No. 2 broadcast team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

You can record the radio onto your computer - I used to do this when I had to record a game. I downloaded a utility called audiograbber, and plugged my radio into the line in of my computer. You can set audiograbber to record on a schedule and then when you watch it on DVR, play the radio broadcast back from your computer.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's too factual. Better to whine every day about how disrespected we are.

3. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

One commentator call Jacques Reeves "Jack*** Reeves" I have DVR I watched it at least 10 times

4. Cravnravn

Cravnravn Camp Fodder

Good Gawd, I cant stand Dierdork..

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It was worth watching the cotton bowl just to hear his voice again. He was really rusty just doing one game a year and made a few mistakes and was slow on a few things but still not a bad call.

The guy is 78 and has had a liver transplant and cornea surgery. Still can call a decent game and knew every player. A consumate professional.

Summerall made that tendem. Any good anayst could have been with him and sounded good.

Perfect timing, great analytical comments of his own. Great voice inflections. He was a player for 10 years he was a huge fan and like john facenda on NFL films he made the game seem even bigger than it was.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mDs46lwzow&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7mDs46lwzow&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Speaking of dierdork this should be irritating enough.

7. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

You would think a NFL commentator would know the names of the players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar