Ravens, Jags and Colts fans saying we got lucky on a blown call.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Maybe it was 1 of many blown calls , but the fact is ...even after the call that awesome Defence of the Ravens had every chance in the world to try and stop us from moving down field. They failed to do so, so they cannot really blame that call.

We marched down field and scored 7 points, 1 blown call didnt do the marching for us. Mr Ray Ray and his buddies ran out of fuel and thats the bottom line. as a Titans fan im not buying that we won cause of a blown call ,there was still 5 minutes left even if he had punted away. That call didnt decide the game period!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ravens, Jags and Colt fans can suck my [​IMG]

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So that other 65 yards or whatever that we got after the flag, was that luck too? Ravens had their chance and they blew it.

Besides Ravens are "lucky" that Thorton didn't REALLY come up with that pick. It goes both way. Quit your complaining and just play better next time. Ravens had all the momentum in the world and choked in the 4th. Where was Ray, Ed, and Terrell when they needed them?

4. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

Ravens fans always say that the NFL is out to get them so they blame the refs after every loss i get tired of hearing it in Baltimore. Like tell them the refs made bullspit calls all day. The ravens scored because of the fouls on Cortland, the 1st one yes, the 2nd when he threw the guy down, i dont think so. But the ravens still had 60yards to stop us and couldnt! They stopped us on 3rd and 10 later that drive but that came back because of to many men on the field. thats the call i think hurt them because it gave us a second chance in their territory and they couldnt stop us again on 3rd down.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

The Colts and the Jags have gotten lucky on blown games. I don't want to hear about it. And I don't give a **** about Ravens fans.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I couldn't have put it better myself.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Exactly.

8. Greg

Greg Camp Fodder

There's been a really unfortunate trend this year to blame every team's shortcomings on the officiating. Anyone who has watched football (or pretty much any other sport) knows that referees, umpires, etc. can't help but to effect the outcome of the game to some degree. Part of winning a game is dealing with the "bad" calls and/or putting yourself in a position that makes them have less of an impact.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

The only team thats lucky is the Colts. They should be 0-4. They are lucky to be 2-2.

In the Titans-Ravens game, there were entirely too many flags thrown all game, going both ways. They shoulda just let them play football. To point one out and say that it cost you the game is bs. Its a 60 mins game im there are plenty of shoulda woulda coulda instances that you could look at that would change the whole landscape of the game. I dont think it was a bad call, to be honest, because the referees were a bit flag happy and at the end of the game, you should know better and not even try to do ANYTHING that might get you a flag. I thought it was interesting that after bullock got in courts face, his penalties stopped.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

they should be happy about the challenge they won.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar