Post-Game Thread Ravens 21, Titans 0

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NoRoom4Snflks, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I don't completely disagree....but they can't give up that many 3rd down conversions.

2. Mike-Jones561

Mike-Jones561 Starter

A former team playing their old DC. They knew what to look for and attack it. TBH thats what made the loss so bad. We had a chance to mess with the Ravens mental state. Let them think they will see that scheme on Sunday and then have a whole new gameplan switching it up.

Same with the offense. You know Bmore typically plays alot of man 2 man and safety high defense. Us not dialing bootlegs and cutback runs is baffling to me. It's like we forgot who we are and what we did for 3 straight underdog wins ina row. We ADJUSTED throughout the games. Not against the Ravens though.

Its a new coaching staff and a lot of 1st timers ..im not goinf to totally write us off. But i do feel we will lose more games than we should due to inexperience at the coaching and playcalling level of the team this year

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar