Rating the oilers/titans 1st rd picks...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I saw your point, but you should've called out Travis LaBoy, not Bulluck LOL

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

RollTide, do you feel that emotional bs during the game effects Pacman's efforts? ie unsportmanlike conduct, jawing with officials and the like... even a reversal of fortune like was witnessed in that game against the faiders? First they take away his score and next thing you know the O is backed up and if that weren't bad enough McNair is McSaaaaaaappppp3d! Does Pacman climb the grading scale if he picks up a better case of amnesia? Or did that crap have nothing to to with that weak sauce db effort?

Gunny is on the true with the return game point.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Especially with how bad our return game had been in the past couple of years before PacMan.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we already had one of the better pass rushes in the game at that point.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Kevin Carter was real good in his second year here. He had 10 sacks I think.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ok we need a Kyle and Kenny avatar

7. I'm Kyle, he's always benn one of my favourite characters

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Butters is the best.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

which is why I said we coulda had a heckuva pass rush. being solid at a specific position never stopped other teams from drafting that same position, look at the Giants this year. of course, since it wasn't a necessity then, as the Freak was taking over, the titans did not feel it was necessary to take howard.

so, do you see what i'm saying now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar