Rating the oilers/titans 1st rd picks...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I'm accusing him of missing multiple tackles a year with lame shoulder attempts. The same type of attempt you just blasted Pacman for. Are you saying you haven't noticed?

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

No I don't... No way Jason Taylor is HOF bound (according to your scale) and Isaac Bruce is only near.

Here's my grading scale:
    A - Darren Woodson-Darrell Green-Brett Favre--2nd level elite

B+ - Aeneas Williams-Ken Anderson-Terrell Davis--near HOF..

NA - Too early to tell

95-Mcnair--B-

96-Eddie--B+

97-K holmes--D

98-K dyson--D

99-kearse--B

2000-k bulluck--B+

2002- haynesworth--C

2003-woolfolk--NA

2005-pacman--NA

2006-v young--NA

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

How does Woolfolk get an NA? It's been three years. Haven't you seen enough?

:flush:

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

You're right, but if we had picked Darren Howard, we coulda had a heckuva pass rush :)

But then experts thought Howard was too small to succeed (they also said that about Dwight Freeney almost 10 years later)...

One day, 53 will be recognized by his peers, and the "fans" who pick the Pro Bowl every year and the experts who select OLB to the All-Pro team cuz they did great in their last 4 games (Shawne Merriman??????!?!?!?) will eat their heart out...

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

OK I'll give him a D :winker:

6. I'd say anything more than 1 year deserves a grade.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

all players one time or another have lame tackle attempts. last year was a wash for everybody I say because the D was ALWAYS on the field. Since you're so versed in our game-by-game, play-by-play for all 16 games last year, you should know this...

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Obviously, but Bulluck has done it on multiple occasions and I'm not the one who gave Pacman a D while singling out a missed takle.

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Oh OK, so Keith Bulluck is overrated because of the occasional lame tackle attempt?

And FTR, I wasn't the one who graded Pacman a D

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I never said that. I was asking for clarification from RollTide since he seems to have a double standard.

Feel free to re-read the thread, and thanks for jumping in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar