Rashaan Evans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Pretty much lol

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

The Titans story, god forbid everyone get on the same page at the same time.

He is progressing though, and that's the most important part. By week 11 and 12, I think he'll be playing at a level indicative of his draft slot. He has skill, he just needs the reps and to keep learning. He missed a lot of time, but I still believe he and Landry will be 2 big pieces for this team moving forward.

Concern of Evans is so far down my list right now. OL looks brutal, not run game, Mariota is slow to react and is looking bad, WR group not good, offensive play calling is nowhere near what I was expecting or hoping for from LaFleur.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

two weeks ago we were saying the exact opposite of this (other than WRs)

ah the rollercoaster ride that is the nfl season...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A bad loss, to one of the worst teams in the league, and poor offensive showings in all but one game, is going to get you this.

This isn’t a roller coaster, this is the dust settling and seeing what we have.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

im sure it feels that way on the downslope

6. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

[​IMG]

It feels more like the drop ride and we've already been to the top (eagles game) now we've hit the bottom (ravens game). Sure we could get back in line and ride again but I'm not sure my stomach can take it.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Hope to see Evans and Woodyard together soon. Teach him oh wise one.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This week probably

Woody was close to playing last week they said.

9. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I've been critical of Evans so far, but want to give him props for saving the game last night. He chased down Zeke and stopped him at the 1 just before the Byard pick, had he scored and made it 14-0, im not so sure we recover.

So shout out to the rook, way to make a play!

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He made a couple really nice plays last night. He chopped down Zeke on that lame first down call too. Dude has serious speed/burst

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar