Rashaan Evans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

This is why im really not even mad about Evans at this point. I wanted Landry as our 1st pick anyway, so I still kinda view him as our #1 rookie. I hope Evans comes back and plays well, but I think Landry can win DROY. Not to mention I like Woodyard and Brown at ilb, so even if for some reason Evans missed the year, I don't think it would hurt us that much.

I do find it strange nobody seems to know whats going on with Evans, no reporter can dig for answers from someone? How can something like this be so secretive in these days and times? Im just glad there was a confirmed sighting of him today, he's alive and well at least. Though wearing a hooded sweatshirt on one of the hottest practice days of the year after "heat related issues" took him out to begin with, doesn't make much sense to me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

that crap they tried to feed us about a heat injury,,,,

What'd they do, burn his hamstring so they could legitimately call it a "heat injury"

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

That, or he got the most severe case of sun burn we've ever seen.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm 90% sure he aggravated an old groin injury. He had a grade 3 tear at Bama. I bet he strained it and they were being super cautious with him. Just keeping it quiet so that there wasn't a lot of negative buzz.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He was buying furniture today and told the guy that he was set to start our next game. Saw it on Reddit.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I hope whatever Dresser he spent the day buying doesn't cost us a playoff game.... lol

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Could have been a cramp from dehydration, initially, that was actually a strain of the hammy or groin.

I'm not as bothered by Vrabes as others and media seem to be... we have good depth and don't need Evans as a starter right away.... bring him along slowly this year so he can rush the passer in the playoffs.

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I bet it was just something really embarrassing like a herpes outbreak or a septum injury from nose picking. ;)

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. aztitans

aztitans Starter

How good is this guy (R Evans) really? I though CJ Mosley would be good LB in NFL (defenitly best of the recent Bama Lbs). even close to top 10 pick I think he went 17th overall, but most Alabama D players I have lower NFL expectations for like the other top backers that went in same draft one to Patriots Hightower and the other to Ravens (name eludes me) prior to Mosley , but they went in 1 round as well, I wouldn't have drafted either in 2nd round, as they looked fat and slow., much like Chance Warmack (5.51) 40 time way to slow to be a 4th round Guard prospect much less top 10 pick in any draft, even one as bad as 2013 historically bad draft.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Evans is solid. He’ll produce. Warmack had some poor coaching on top of a lack of discipline. Def not worth his pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar