Rashaan Evans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

He has drafted a few really good contributors. Byard, Jackson, Jayon Brown to name a few.

But this is fair criticism.

Guy had 3 second round picks 3 years ago, 1 of them is no longer in the NFL & the other 2 aren’t doing anything in their 3rd year. I think that one round alone is the difference between being a legit contending team and whatever it is we’re seeing now.

Imagine if this team had a Michael Thomas or Myles Jack.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Jon Robinson had one of the best situations fall on his laps. This team was blessed with numerous draft picks in the first and second rounds. People keep forgetting that. He hit on two 4th rounders and that's it. A competent GM has more success with what he was blessed with.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Jack wouldn't make a damn bit of difference against the run.

• Troll Troll x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

At least he can cover.

We went from having Williamson, who couldn’t cover but could stop the run.

To Evans, whom can’t do either.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I think that we've got the undersized UCLA coverage LB thing covered with Brown . But we need more from Evans.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Rashaan looks terrible so far

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Evans doing a good job literally being the Dodd replacement.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I can already tell with Rashaan's ****** attitude, inability to catch up, and looking terrible on the field, dude could easily be the type of bust that is released after the 2019 season. Lame ass has been healthy for 10 days and is already complaining on twitter. Is he the type to expect automatic starter status etc just because of his draft position? #NotForTheBoys #GoChillWithRishard

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Our fan base seriously needs to STFU. It's fine if you boo a guy or insult him from the stands, but thet shouldn't be subjected to that Crap outside of working hours. If you are a star and get paid as such, sure, but let's leave the rookies the **** alone.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. Roscoes Wetsuit

I just saw that lol.

Yeah, guy is definitely gonna be Dodd 2.0 lol

Oh well, JRob will just hold another press conference after he’s released in 2 years and say “that’s on me, my bad.”

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar