Rant Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCMobInc, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I did some of that during undergrad, though most of the time my schedule was too busy for naps.

It's funny how quickly your schedule can change once you get out of school though. You won't have trouble going to sleep anymore if you work all day.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why doesn't it surprise me that you're THAT type?

The type that gets the back of their seat kicked with 2 legs as hard as possible right after. Well, unless your football playing boyfriend is there. Then we just look at him like - do something about her, please.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I dunno, I think pulling out a rocket launcher and aiming it at them would be much more satisfying.

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Dibbs. Lest you wanna compare certs and experience. :lol:

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I was smoking a cigarette today outside of my work and up walks the legendary, most domanant player the NFL has ever seen...Steve McNair. So i'm smoking my cigarette with my Ray-Bans on and he walks by talking on his blackberry. I accidently blow smoke right into his face, and I instantly think that Steve is going to bash my head in. To my suprise it doesn't even phase him and he doesn't even acknowledge my presence. I flick my cigarette and walk right behind him. I think he's going to hold the door for me, but instead he closes it in my face. FML.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Accent mate. You got no chance.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

other things in australia besides people with accents...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I hate that espn is playing the basketball finals on BOTH chanels so I can't watch my Yankees play the Sox. We are tied up and I need to watch the win!!!! BAH!!!!!!!!!!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar