Randy Moss? Time for a change?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dman050586, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

What was the point on bringing Randy Moss?? I thought since Britt was back I will finally see them line up together.... Well it only happened one time and it was a run.

Not one throw to him!!

Why are we starting Nate "drop the ball" Washington over him???

I'm have been a big Fisher supporter, but now I'm finally telling myself that its time for a change.

I would hate to see our staff leave... Munchak is great coach.. Washburn always gets the best out of our D-line...

2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I wouldn't be surprised if Fisher was gone before the end of the season at this rate.

3. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Welcome aboard. Took me a while, too.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

At least Washington manages to get some catches while playing, Moss hasn't done that for us.

5. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

All the time people have been bashing him I have defending him... but I dont get it.

Bring Randy Moss at least as a DECOY!!!

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Jeff Fisher is an idiot. According to him he got Moss to just substitute in and out with Britt and he never intended or intends on having them on the field at the same time..:suspect:

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The fact that Jeff believes Nate and Gage should have been playing over Moss just goes to show how stupid he is.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Same here. But honestly, what good are they as long as Fisher is here mucking things up? I'll gladly take a downgrade at OL and DL coach in exchange for a new head coach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

Thats what made me lose it...

okay fine will put nate washington in.... fine.... but put in Justin Gage!!!!!!!! :irked:

Come on!!

10. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Thats one of Fishers trademarks right there. Substitute the WR's in and out so they don't get tired quickly. He figures it works with the D-Line so he starts doing that with the WR's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar