Randy moss rumor

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sirjesse, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Not sure if it is true or not, but I heard through the grapevine that when the water went bad up here in wv that moss done something extraordinary. They were slow getting water out. Some people have told me that some people down in Rand called moss and told him about it and that he purchased two tractor trailer loads for the town of Rand. Cool story if true. One of the things about living in wv is you hear these tales about moss, and virtually all of them are positive and not publicized.

I know one thing. The second angriest moment I have had with the titans behind the buffalo game is when they took dyson over moss.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

what bout when they picked him up and benched him all year lol

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Randy is my dude. Played against him in junior high and high school. We even beat him once in the playoffs on our way to our the state championship. Far better person than the media would have you think. Last time I saw him, he was getting gas at the convenient store, and was so nice as to come over to my house, sign autographs and pose for pictures with us. My boy was glowing!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I thought this was going to be a rumor that he wants to sign with us again.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Randy Moss? Is this 2007 again? If only he had scored ONE TD with the Titans. It might have meant more him playing for us. But the most he did for the team was sell a few jerseys. And save on laundry detergent since they never had to wash his jersey after a long game of watching from the sidelines.

6. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Kaeotik points out what I hear most often about randy. He gives people a little time to bask in his glory, which is more than most with that power will do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He is signing with us again, what, you didnt know?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Remember when kenny britt was too cool to take notes and ignored moss' advice...... Stupid ass kenny

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Love it when West Virginians use the word 'done' like that.
    I done loved it when I read that there...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Dyson 6'1

Moss 6'4

If they woulda took a chance on the "red flag" Moss and not Dyson ...

They wouldnt have fell "one yard short". Just sayin'

McNair, Eddie, Wycheck and Moss all in their prime ... Ooooh what could have been.

Dyson, Berlin, McCareins, Kent, Byrd ... Ooo the humanity!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar