Random thoughts topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ryudo, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

After I cut open my stretch armstrong, I still couldn't figure out how it worked.

aliens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from The Wizard of Oz. But I warn you, my dog is always with me..

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Do you only have 1 foot?

4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Yes, I only have one foot...... or are you speaking about actual feet like you walk on?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Still feeling sick today as my chest still hurts. Pacemaker not gone off so that's good.

Also after 3 freakin weeks later my Mega Man wristband finally came. Now can wear it with my sonic one

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm thinking about making a trip to Nashville from Knoxville just to see the new Wes Anderson movie Moonrise Kingdom. I'm stupid crazy like that sometimes. It makes life fun and interesting.

8. Broken Record

Oh, and for some reason, I have noticed recently that the British have much cooler camping tents than we do. I am fascinated with why that is and I can't figure it out.

9. Broken Record

Also, as much as I try to like Springsteen because it's the cool thing to do, I just can't find an album where I like more than two songs. Gotta say, though, "Rosalita" and "The E Street Shuffle" are two mighty fine songs.

10. Broken Record

What's the heart issue Ryudo? My son has Tetralogy of Fallot partially repaired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar