Random thoughts ( defense)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HurricaneTitans, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Among all the D-discussion...I thought we we were very weak and had little depth at corner last year. Sure Hill and Pac were both in their rookie year. But it seems to me we have improved in some areas but not enough at corner....I'd like to hear some opinions on our CB position.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think we need to bring in a vet CB for the minimum for backup experience. We are still rebuilding so let Hill and Jones show whether they are starter quality. If they are then we are set for a while. If they show that they aren't then we know that we need to use some of our cap dollars next offseason to go get a FA CB.

3. smili

smili Starter

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I think it is rather unfair.
    Woolfolk got hit with multiple inuries.

I look at it like a KVB situation. If not here, then he will perform somewhere else.

5. Saw the article awhile back and emailed him.... Unlike Mr. Wyatt, who does respond and Mr. Kuharsky, whom also responds.... Mark Howard didn't. I just emailed him a third time (same email)... Maybe he is not the type to correspond back and forth with people who don't really matter in the big scheme of things (i.e. myself and anyone else on this board that isn't really press or some respected true authority by the general public on the subject matter - being The Titans or football even).

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wyatt didnt email me back about Reynaldology...that's weak.

7. Hit him up again but remind him that even Wikipedia has acknowledged....

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol except for the one a**hole who keeps deleting it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar