Game Day Thread Rams @ Titans GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Last week to! The insistence of running him up the middle for no gain is madness.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I will say this, the officiating was horrible. Do they know how to properly spot a football or see a Rams OL dancing at the LOS before the balls is hiked?

3. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Call me when we get a new coaching staff. Willing to blame mularky and his staff and give Mariota benefit of the doubt but I'm not crying if we trade Mariota either.

I don't even have any crazy needs as far as a coach either. I don't.t need Gruden or some crazy homerun hire I just need not mularky and not anyone currently on titans staff. Seriously the back with this franchise right now.

Oh and drop Mathews he can stand in someone else's locker room while the anthem playing. Het hom.out of Nashville

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Everything looking good for the 49ers, so far..

5. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

To be honest it doesn't even matter playoffs WC wise. Only thing that would have mattered is if we won and Jags lost. But do you really think we'd beat the Jags when they're playing for the division?

6. titans12321

titans12321 Starter

It doesn't matter anymore. Stop updating us about them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

**** you.

8. tutt22

tutt22 Starter

Watch, they will beat Jacksonville next week and AAS will give Mularkey an extension. If he is not fired, you have start to wondering if she is not riding the gnads.

9. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

Stop being butthurt. Matthews was the only receiver to show up today. Who cares what he does during the anthem.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I do think Walt Anderson is going to get fried. But what does it matter if you can’t punch in a TD from 1st and goal from the one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar