Rams land Suh

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Bunch of lazy asses and stupid thugs get drafted that can’t really be developed. God knows we’ve drafted many of them.

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

A lot of hurt butts in this thread claiming they didn't want to date the hot girl anyway after getting rejected lol.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

I agree, but there's more good ones than bad tho. JRob is better at finding those flags than Webster ever was.

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

Im on board with trading up to #12-15 if vea falls there. We need to get on of the impact d players in this draft and we need a dlineman. I do like james, smith and edmunds too, but i think vea makes the biggest impact on our team. I'd honestly be cool with moving up for any of those 4, but we gotta move up. I will not be happy with a 2nd tier player

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yep. We now have a solid roster. But we still lack studs. Marcus, Henry, and Davis have the potential on offense.

Byard and maybe Jackson down the road on defense. But we need a front seven stud to wreck opposing offense. I prefer vea myself, but a LB works too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Id say Rak is a stud, or really close to it. After him Casey is up there with the best of them. Jackson IS a stud, or close to being one too.

I have a hard time calling a safety a stud since no one ever aspires to be the best safety in the NFL as a kid, but Byard is making a case for it.

7. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Casey definitely doesn't get the appreciation he deserves. Very good production consistently for the past 5 years. He's a stud.

The previous regime actually put together a front 7, with solid pass rushers and a really tough group to run on, though the ILB group needed evolve some. They just didn't even come close to completing or even addressing any other unit (sans TE).

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

What I mean is, we have a core of good players, but we don’t have that guy that opposing coaches have to worry about how to take out of the game.

We need a true difference maker, a wrecker who makes everyone else on the defense that much better.

If Jrob sees one of those guys sitting there at 12-15, give what needs to be given to go get him.

9. 615nick

615nick Starter

vea, smith, Edmunds and james are all that guys and fit into what we need. I think one of these guys will be there at 15. I think 5 qbs go in the top 20 picks this year. so that leaves 20 picks (non qb), before we pick, all 4 of those guys will be gone. this team is in desperate need of a big time d player and we'll have to move up to get one. I'd much rather move up and get one of these guys, than to sit back and take hubbard/landry and some role player in the 2nd or 3rd round. I also wouldn't be apposed to moving back, but only if we get a 1st in next years draft. But, i'd take the browns, chiefs, bills, dolphins or cards 1st picks next year + a this years 3rd or better for our 25th pick if we aren't going to get one of those 4 guys.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Let’s see what else we spend that cap space on. I’d be surprised if we spend much of it. And yes- they already had future extensions budgeted so don’t anybody act like it won’t go toward this years profit margin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar