Rams land Suh

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danimal

Danimal Starter

If he don't want to play in Tennesse then screw him. I hope we don't have to go thru all this drama again next year when King Suh decides to grace us with another free agent visit. He is 31 years old, he is still a force on the field; but his best days are passed and the incident of injuries is always growing with age.

We are moving on to the draft . . . .

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This sucks

Time to move on though, no use in crying about the one that got away

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

When will I ever learn not to get my hopes up when a top tier free agent is mentioned having interest from the Titans? They NEVER sign here, but I get my hopes up every time.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. GoTitans10

GoTitans10 Starter

Spot on. When will I ever learn?

Ugh. I'm downright mad about this!!!

#pityparty

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Welp, all that build up for nothing. I was hoping for Suh but at least this off season's FA signings of Butler and Lewis makes me feel good. On to the draft

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

JRob was in the mix that’s all you can ask for. He’s already revamped this roster and got us going in the right direction. Suh would of been a nice piece but we’ll be fine.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. BlueWave503

BlueWave503 Special Teams Standout

He took less money to go to the Rams so what's your point? He feels the Rams have a better shot at a Super Bowl next year than the Titans, Jets, other teams he visited. I disagree with his assessment, but saying he was all about the money is a lie when he took a one-year contract for less guaranteed money he was being offered by other teams.

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Not saying we necessarily cut Sly and Klug to make room for Suh, but regardless, we've got a big need at DL now.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I just like calling him $uh

10. BlueWave503

BlueWave503 Special Teams Standout

Fair enough! :beerbang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar