Post-Game Thread Rams 27, Titans 23

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How do we always miss out on the garapolos of the world?

That dude is a legit NFL QB

2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

At this point I can't even judge our receivers anymore with these awful routes the staff has them running.
    It's not like we were the only ones, he was drafted at the end of the second round.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

At least Henry dances a bit before going no where.

4. jefffisher

jefffisher Starter

Before next season the Titans better get rid of Murray. I'm really tired of watching him get touches over Henry. And, Henry better average close to 20 rushes a game compared to this year averaging around 10. Also, make him part of the passing game. He's averaging one target a game when he should be averaging at least three or four targets a game. Plus, MM8 needs to be unleashed. Let him use his natural abilities to scramble, which forces the opposing defense to think on their toes, and make plays like Rodgers or Wilson. I'm getting sick of Walker getting so many targets too. He's good but he is not a YAC machine. Where is Corey Davis? Finally, fire that moron Mularkey.
    :wooo::cigar:wuuuuuuu!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

That wasn't my point of trade him because he's too good. I'm saying if dumb ass AAS, Lorax and Jrob love this exotic smash turd scheme so much then trade Marcus and move on. Get a cheap QB, build the defense because it obvious this scheme is not fit for MM8

6. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Still has a better chance of breaking off a big run. At this point Murray has no burst or speed to go along with his lack of vision. Hell he almost ****ed up his TD run, didnt see the hole to his left, had to stop running to change directions and literally dive into endzone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar