Rainbow Six Vegas Is That Crack!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by KamikaZ, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I know 360 owners thinkin' this is old news (and it is), but my fellow PS3 owners better go do themselves a favor and go drop 60 on this game. It's easily the most fun game on PS3 that's been released (better than the overrated Resistance; yeah, I said it!). Go get it kids.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yikes. A lot of people like RBSV, but it bored the crap out of me and I traded it in after it sat on my shelf for too long. Just seemed generic for some reason.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I think more FPS (including Halo and even Gears Of War) are generic as hell. The one feature that Gears does have (the cover feature), RBV does even better. To each their own, but this is by far the most tactical FPS out.

4. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. I don't like games where you let your computer AI kill almost all the enemies. I want to be in the action, not send robots to do it for me.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I find the games like Rainbow Six you need a lot of patient as it is more like a simulation rather than a guns blazing FPS.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

WHich is why I find games like Resistance and Gears Of War kinda dull. I'm playing Rainbow Six in Realistic Mode right now, and its real real intense...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Maybe i'll drop $60 on it when it lowers to $60. :brow:

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

rainbow six i think just sucks flat out. I find gears of war to be way better and more fun.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Crash, I cant comment on Six, but Gears is SICK. It does take skill. Probably not quite as much as Six, but you try and shoot the tourqe bow at some one without any practice. I have considered getting six, but I hated Ghost recon so I dont know if I would like it.

10. Deuce Wayne

There's no difference between the skill needed for RBS than Gears. They're both point and shoot. But in Gears you don't get to carry around a little shield.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar