Rain on Saturday?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BudAdams, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

It looks like it might clear up before game time

2. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

at least it is just rain...i know it harms tailgating..but up here in the wisconsin..we are supposed to get anywhere between 2-13 inches of snow...now thats a spread.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd rather have snow than rain for a football game (as a fan). I can handle the cold. I don't like being cold and wet.

4. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

So what time are you guys starting

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

its going to be windy! 25mph from the North....soo, that means Fisher will pick the side of the field where we get the wind at our back in the 4th quarter. that should def help out the kicking game, and kill it on the other side

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Why you worried about the rain? I thought you was parlaying up in your 50 yard line luxury suite? Can a sister get the hookup? I just know the food and dranks in your suite is better than what I'm getting.

No wait, I appreciate my seat.....but could you think about hooking a sister up?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Rain is supposed to be gone by kickoff but the temps falling throughout the day. The wind could be a factor as well.

That new turf may look like chop suey by halftime.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

so..

did it end up raining?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar