Radunz the Next Nate Davis?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Aug 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

They played him at RT against Tampa. He got skulldrug.

Again, not as much frustration with him as much as it is with what we lost vs. what we got.

To his credit, he’s on the field and trying, which is way more than you could say about Isaiah Wilson. I hope he develops into the best tackle this team has seen. I’m just pessimistic because the reality is that we will likely have injuries this season, and need someone ready to go this season, and his development looks like it’s going to take a while.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

When you read this about a RT prospect after drafting Wilson it's concerning

"I see him as a guard on the next level with some tackle ability to help out your roster. He needs to mature and develop better practice habits." -- Area scout for NFC team

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Meh, if Lamm and Sambrailo ain’t holding it down out the gate, Mitchell Shwartz will get the call.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Lamm and Sambrailo are both as good or better than Kelly. Radunz has had some bad moments but he hasn't been as bad as made out. Go watch the Film Room of the Atlanta game. His consistency is lacking mainly because of his lack of experience against this level of talent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

That's what I noticed too. Hell mentioned it in the game thread. From what I saw was he had a tendency to pop too upright and try and bully back the defenders mainly with his arms. Both of those things are coachable.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

When Radunz has one guy to focus on he isn't bad but with our zone scheme (having to reach and often sliding to the next level) and playing against line stunts and blitzes he can get a little lost. He just need reps. Same deal with Nate Davis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar