questions about Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by backer4155, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backer4155

backer4155 Guest

hi im just curious what you guys think about Travis Henry's future in Tennessee. Does Tennessee need Chris Brown and Travis Henry? will Henry get more carries in 2006?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Henry may get more carries but I don't think it will be with Tennessee.

I guess it depends on who we draft, free agents, what they think of Nash and Payton.

Henry has an option on his contract, I am not sure when it has to be triggered for the remaining years to be picked up.

BTW what is with us and picking up high priced offense free agents? They all seem to suck. Pickens, Thigpen, Henry.

3. backer4155

backer4155 Guest

well i love henry... more than brown anyways. i say keep henry and release brown

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

brown is cheaper.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Cheap and not on the field.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Henry hasnt been the model of consistency either.

Drugs and injury.

7. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

keep henry, release brown, and draft a new guy

8. tyrant539

tyrant539 Guest

or maybe just cut both of them............

9. LiLPrince215

LiLPrince215 Guest

if you trade the 3rd pick for two other first round picks(like to the vikings for #8 and #17 i believe). Then we can use one of those picks as qb and another as rb.

If we can't make a trade like this, then we can try to draft a running back in the second or thrid round, and we might be able to land Maurice Drew out of UCLA, who had a pretty strong year...

Or... we can trade Brown for a pick, that way we can get either another shot at a good defensive player or at a running back... But I don't think anyone would want Brown nor Henry...

Brown = injuries
    Henry = drugs

Brown is the better back because he is younger and probably equal or better then Henry at the actual position. If only he can either be 100% or learn something from mcnair (play injured)

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Vikes thing would only happen if they trade Culpepper. I think OAK is not an option, possibly AZ, 10 and 17, then. But Detroit could take Cutler, and all three top QBs would be gone. Big if anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar