Questionable Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Preston has a break out season and becomes a stud. Maybe it won't happen but I'm not gonna *****-foot around the issue. I think the guy will be great.
    Mike Martin- Will likely be cut
    Stafford- Will hang around due to lack of youth at safety but Huff might make him expendable.
    Wooten- Will likely be cut
    Lavar Edwards- Will get a shot to take over one of those DE spots and be good depth if he fails.
    Gooden- Will be taking Zach Brown's spot if he doesn't learn to shut his big mouth.

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I think it is a bit premature to call those guys questionable Titans. Most have played only one NFL season so it is almost impossible to form an opinion and we are transitioning to a new defense under a competent DC.

This list sucks since it doesn't include Jake. He's the most questionable Titan of all.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You are the most questionable

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#4 WR
    Cut
    Horton finds a spot
    34 WLB
    Cut
    Fights for a CB spot

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I actually think that Edwards and Mike Martin have a really good opportunity to be successful with Horton because they're so versatile and athletic. I think Sammy Lee Hill is a bigger question mark honestly.

I hope Preston can spell Nate and Hunter and just be reliable while we find ways for Mccluster and Wright to work the slots.

Wooten, practice squad.
    Gooden I think is gonna be a special teams monster and situational defender.
    Stafford, practice squader if he doesn't have any ah-ha moments

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Preston #4
    Edwards depth/cut
    Martin depth/cut
    Gooden. Rotation
    Stafford last year here
    Wooten barely makes team
    Locker last year here
    McCarthy starts strong, gets hurt, gets cut after season
    Levitre balls out
    Warmarck balls out
    Sens and blidi ball out
    Wimbley. Balls out

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Preston deserves a shot to take over D-Will's #4 WR spot
    Edwards has some potential to be an effective rotational guy
    Martin took a step back last season. BIG year for him.
    Gooden also has potential. Would like to see some of him this season.
    Nothing to make of Stafford or Wooten yet

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

lol

You know I'm right though. He is without a doubt the biggest ? on this team. Most of this seasons success hinges on a questionable QB. We're going to sink or swim with Jake. Do I hope we swim F yeah but I'm not getting my hopes up all over again like I did when he was first named starter and then again last year. I'm cautiously optimistic and my caution is due to Jake.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Jake's been the biggest ? on this team for the last 2, maybe 3 seasons now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Y'all need to get off Prestons nuts. He is not that good. There is a reason why he never played and was still behind Britt all last year, he is not good. Also, why all 32 teams didn't want him when he was on the practice squad the 2 years before, he isn't that good. He looks decent in preseason because he is going up against 3 string players who are not that good. If he was, Jefferson would have gotten him on the field. He can be a manageable 5th at best, but if we need to rely on him for anything, we are in trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar