Questionable character players-my take on it.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

How many lives do you save outside your JOB? My guess would be none. Or how many lives saved before you began your job? Not to sound like an ***, but you know. Pacman would probably save lives too if it were his occupation.

Anyway, yeah. I'm good at my job, and nobody gets in to my business when I walk out of the building. As long as I show up and kick arse, everyone's pleased.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You are not under a national spotlight like Pacman is.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

:truedat:

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, if the police come in possesion of video evidence I'm sure they would press charges regardless of what the victim wants. Considering the police have video surveillance from the club you'd think charges would have been filed had something happened.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

1. Pacman is payed to play football.
    2. Parents are responsible shaping their children's behavior.
    3. Pacman hasn't been convicted of a crime while wearing a Titans uni.
    4. People love to hate Pac IMO because he is different- he is rich, famous, athletic, behaves differently, and he doesn't give a crap what anybody thinks.
    5. Pacman makes poor social choices and if left on his present course in all likelihood will break the law and be convicted.

If I could intervene for Pac, I'd want him to hear:

1. Many Titan fans like what he brings to the team.
    2. Don't break the law.
    3. Find a good woman.
    4. Quit smoking dope.
    5. Save your money. Quit paying for your friends.
    6. Love your family.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

IYO

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Ewker

One thing I like about you is that although you have strong opinions about Pacman & VY you don't stoop to making personal remarks when debating with someone who has a different opinion.

fitan chose to go that way

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

RiverDaddy, 2 things. Pac knows that the fans like him and what he does on the field. He really does have a good woman, she just can't influence him in a positive way. OK, so I've really got 3 things. I couldn't help but notice that you made "2. Don't break the law and 4. Quit smoking dope" mutually exclusive. Isn't dope smoking breaking the law?:yes:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

everyone is entitled to their opinion. Doesn't matter if it is right or wrong. It is like the old saying "Opinions are like :moon2: we all have one:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar