Question.........do you buy a D or buy an O with your 40 mil or do you mix it up with

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

I'd spend my defensive money on adalius thomas, ken hamlin, and nate clements. Those 3 alone would significantly improve each level of the defense.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Dont know about you, but I am not happy with a 2.7 yard per carry average.

3. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

Reed did sign a new deal but there are rumblings that deal may cause them to lose several others on that team..................

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't see any of our interior guys being there in '08 when Young should be hitting his stride and the Titans beginning their run. Unless the GM is willing to draft OL talent earlier, I don't know if I wouldn't use some of that cap on a couple of road graters.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

agree but the current avg has alot do with how bad they were before VY got in................I think the OL change has helped but I think the play calling has got to be questioned...............especially yesterday.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I like Wade, and I like Hefney too. They're a big part of UT's defense.

On D-Line, I want us to draft Justin Harrell (Anyone else see the common pattern?). Harrell is one of the best DTs I've seen play in a while. Unfortunately, he missed most of this season with a torn muscle in his arm. I'll never forget watching him throw Florida offensive lineman around with his one good arm. He should be a steal. We desperately need another bigtime DE this offseason, too.

And how about a couple of O-Linemen?

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i bet you bell and mawae are still there and there is a 75% chance Benji is there too...................The biggest issue on O now is the lack of separation at wr and VY is still cot comfortable throwing into the smaller windows this league requires...............even when the WR separate they have to be able catch the balls...............i still think this coaching staff is making huge mistakes not playing the rookies at S MLB and RB...............

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

LenDale needs to get the majority of carries this week

Tulloch & Fuller need to be in game

and yes the play calling was highly questionable yesterday

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

the Titans have had horrible success with UT players................none of them I think will be titans

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Give me D or give me my money back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar