Quentin Groves DE Auburn

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

I don't think Groves will be available at 24, and I am not sold on the other DE prospects yet, so I think we have to go the FA route, or resign Odom.

And if Jerry Porter is the answer at WR I am not going to be happy.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

We need to have 3 top DEs in this defense. KVB is one. If we don't keep Odom, we need to add two DEs (between draft and Free agency).

I'd suggest we will keep Odom and either draft a DE in the first 3 rounds (I'm a big Groves fan) or get depth via free agency. There is no way we let go of Odom and LaBoy and try to replace them both with 1 draft pick.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I could careless if Laboy returns his injuries are scaring me away from being re-signed. So that just leaves Odom but I think Groves will be better than Odom.

4. The Playmaker

Looks like Groves is looking better and better.

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Wouldn't mind him at all at 24.

6. The Playmaker

Feel like I'm sort of recruiting this guy to play for the Titans. He's really him or a WR that I'd like in the 1st.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I like his explosiveness and he has a good repetoire of pass rush moves.

He's very athletic for a guy his size but needs to put on 10-15 lbs. to be and every down DE and hold up at POA. He also needs to add some strength but that will come with putting on muscle. He's the explosive pass rusher we need and is super athletic. Learning from Kearse and KVB would be ideal and benefit him I'm starting to warm up to Groves in Titan blue. With some added weight and strength he should be a force and make our d-line even more feared.

This way our D-Line can bring enough heat with 4 to cover Harper until he is replaced.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I would be OK with Groves but only if Sweed is off the boards, I do like the thought of panty boy manning getting put on his ***** by the D line of KVB, AH, Ford, and a Kearse/Groves combo. It is hard to complete a pass if your on your *****.:grrhee:

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Rather Groves than Sweed with such a deep class and I'm not sold on Sweed anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar