Quarterback

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Vince had a VERY bad game, but I am not about to jump ship. Neither should you.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2 of our 3 wins have come IN SPITE of VY's play. He was a liability against the Jags, and worse today. I don't want to hear anymore 'VY is superman and wills wins', he is human and a terrible passer,
    but I believe he will improve and will win a Superbowl for us, I'm still on his bandwagon.

I thought I was watching the Ravens with Trent Dilfer, our D was outstanding and only when our O had the ball could the Falcons score.

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

That'd be pretty ballsy... especially after San Diego killed Denver 41-3

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We had several scoring drives today. That is better than over half the qb's out there. He made his contributions even while having a bad day. That says a lot. And let's not forget, he had to sprint like 80 yards because of the first fumble. That makes it a little tougher. But even after that, he came right back out led a TD Drive. I know he had a bad day, but he fought it. It's not like he handed the Falcons the game. He still fought to win it with several nice scoring drives and it seems like a lot of people are forgetting some of the good things that happened out there. Like responding with a TD drive after Lendale spit up the score.

5. Hoffa

I wouldn't call 2 drives (a TD and a FG) several, but no one questions his desire and fight.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

I think you have to count all 3 drives, and the missed FG. That's not too bad.

7. Hoffa

scratch that, the sun baked my head.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

Hoffa, how many points did we score? Recalculate. But you are helping me make the point, it was easy to forget that we had several nice drives today for scores.

9. Hoffa

3=few
    NOT several...:))

10. GUNSLINGER

GUNSLINGER Camp Fodder

Today's game was both brilliant and pathetic. I don't think this kind of game will happen again in the near future. At least I hope not, otherwise I will pull the rest of my hair out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar