qb with the number one pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

After watching him play QB at VT for 3 years, lets just say I'd be ecstatic to bring him in to play TE.

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Exactly, he is worth the risk he has the natural athletic ability to switch positions if Qb doesn't pan out.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You might as well just draft him as a TE, because he's not making it at all as an NFL QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Like I said I'm not advocating for Logan Thomas to be the Qb we take, but I wouldn't mind seeing him on our team. He showed promise early in his career but never lived up to expectations. He does have good mobility and can elude pressure in the pocket. If Qb doesn't pan out he definitely has potential at TE.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

His mobility is terrible IMO. Big, slow QB with a super slow release.

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Considering he was the fastest Qb at the combine. Someone will fall in love with this kid, probably with an established vet, and let his passing improve. He never had consistency at VT with all the OC he had.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

His mobility is terrible inside the pocket. His mobility isn't as bad as his accuracy though.

I know someone will take a shot at him, but there's a lot of work to be done with him.

8. TitansTide89

TitansTide89 Camp Fodder

I'm really crossing my fingers on either CJ Mosley or Justin Gilbert @ 11, but really hoping on Gilbert. Either way, I hope Tennessee gets a 3rd round pick, but I wouldn't be too broken up about maybe moving up a few spots in the 4th and taking FSU LB Christian Jones either.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Bottom line is Manziel is not the type of qb for Whiz's offense, so even if he is available at 11 I highly doubt we take him. Whiz wants a pocket passer/big guy and arm qb. He wants a Big Ben and the closest to that is Bortles.

I will be curious if he falls cause maybe we take him. Other than that there isn't a qb I see whiz taking for his franchise.

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

It does seem that way, Manziel just seems like the best qb in this draft to some people, including me. But agree with what weve seen from whiz I cant really see him taking manziel either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar