QB Matt Flynn would be perfect for us.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Not if Philly asks him to take less cuz they gave him his shot. Which they will. The mans worth the most anyone will offer so that's where he'll go. Unless they sell the farm for him but I highly doubt that. He ain't coming here anyway. But neither is Orton so it doesn't really matter.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

You have a point about Vick...but I don't think he's leaving Philly. Hell, he'll probably retire there.

3. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

He very well could. He's prob only got 5 years left anyway. Much less is Philly continues to struggle keeping him upright.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think getting Flynn would not be a bad idea.

I would like to get a veteran in free agency that we could lean on to be a stop-gap but the problem is we already know what kind of player we would be getting. Atleast Flynn would provide some hope.

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Flynn is pretty far from being a vet. Then again I don't care if we have Jeff Fisher playing qb for us next year. Just so long as its not anyone on the current roster.

6. LiLTex12

LiLTex12 Starter

Can't be any worse than your Rusty Smith prediction.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I hate my life right now. My football team has been ruined the past 2 seasons by Jeff Fisher.

Why do we have to be having this conversation right now? Should't we be playing tomorrow?!!

What happened??

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

First Rusty now Flynn F#$% it lets draft Matt Sims.

9. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Flynn will get a shot somewhere...but I really believe Fisher will bring in McNabb once he is released or trade for Orton and try to win now.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

McNabb sucks, he use to be good cause he was mobile when he was in shape. Now he doesnt like to run and he does dumb things under pressure.

He isnt a franchise qb. Titans need to look at the long haul stop trying to use a QB from year to year. find 1 good QB and let him play the next 8-12 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar