QB in 2011

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmoretitansfan2

bmoretitansfan2 Practice Squad

i would love to see us drafting a qb in the 2nd or third round...first round i think we go defense. either DL or OLB. Kolb is not the answer for the price the eagles want. i think Flynn could be a good pickup but again the asking price might be too high. i think Carson Palmer along with drafting a qb is the way to go but of course it doesn't look like Cincy wants to get rid of him. Pennington would be a waste of time (trying to win comeback player of the year for the third time isn't something to be proud of). Orton might slow the bleeding down but i dont think is the long time answer. I think if we pick a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round we could find a gem. Andy Dalton is my favorite qb in this draft. i think he'll be a huge sleeper. Ponder is not the answer because of his lack of arm and he's constantly injured. i think gabbert will have a decent career but dont want to risk a #8 pick on him. Locker scares me. he's so inaccurate at times and doesn't make the people around him better. I like Mallet on the field but do we really need ANOTHER player with off field issues....gets kinda old if you ask me

2. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Agree 100%
    The best value for Qbs is gonna be in the second or third round. Be we also need the vet. I have this feeling that Locker might fall into the second round, and I hope take him.

3. Black66

Black66 Starter

I think Colin Kaepernick could be a good pick up in the second round. I'm not sure he'll last to our 3rd.

4. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Of course your not happy, VY is not in the discussion. LOL

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

how can you say marks was a bust he has only been drafted for 2 or 3 years or maybe a little more and its not like he was put in as a full time starter he played in wash's rotational defense and i htink he got injured last year too like half our other d lineman....

injuries really hurt our d line last year i think we need a d end and mid to late round dt and a 3rd round ss to fix our d then we can pick up a solid d lineman like the c from tcu

power back would be nice but i think we could sign brandon jacobs as he will most likely be released which would be nice and i think that ringer does a decent job if he got the chance more....we have bigger needs for our team than a big back in the draft

just my opinion

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

2nd Round Pick
    1 career sack

'nuff said

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

When Marks is on the field, he seems relatively effective. He just can't stay healthy, which was the same problem he had at Auburn.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Just listening to Scott Wright's Draft Countdown podcast re the senior bowl.

They did not see anything great from Kaepernick and were at a loss to explain why there was so much buzz surrounding him.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He's a run first QB. He has no place here.

10. izzisdashiz

izzisdashiz Starter

I think Ponder is the best 2nd tier QB. Give me Shaun Hill as a stopgap and then Ponder in the 2nd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar